Depending on the account type (trial or billing), either the Upgrade Account or Balance sections at the top of the dashboard panel are displayed.
- The default type of all accounts is trial, which provides a free of charge hosting period (limited by time or bonus money) with the restriction on the amount of provided resources.
Expand the Upgrade Account drop-down menu to see the following options:
- Use the Upgrade Account button to get a fully functional account with no limitations.
- The Learn about Trial Limitations option opens the appropriate Account Limits tab within the Quotas & Pricing frame.
- Click on Learn about Pricing to be redirected to the documentation page with information about the pricing model.
- Select the See statistics on recent resource usage option to open account's billing history.
- Billing accounts are spared from any limitations but are charged according to the pricing.
Click the Balance button to expand a list of the following options:
- Balance shows the current balance of the account (both Cash and Bonus). By clicking on the section, you can open the Refill Balance tab.
- Refresh Balance option updates balance data to the most actual value.
- Click on Refill Balance to submit the payment.
- Using the Configure auto-refill point the Auto Refill of the balance can be enabled (based on the following conditions: Weekly, Monthly or when Balance less than specified sum).
- Payment Methods option gives an opportunity to choose the default payment method for the account or add a new one.
- Click on the Quotas & Pricing item to see the information frame with a set of tabs about platform Regions (if multiple ones are available), Pricing, and Account Limits.
- Billing History shows account spends for the specified period.
- Click on the View Invoices option to go to the external billing system panel with the account invoices, orders, payments, etc.