The last two sections of the dashboard are Help and Account (email address).
- The Help drop-down menu provides access to multiple useful links:
- Contact Support redirects to the platform customers support page (sometimes available for billing users only)
- Go to Community is a link to the Bitmana online community at Stackoverflow
- Documentation navigates to the Bitmana's Documentation
- API is a hyperlink to the Bitmana API Documentation
- CLI redirects to the Command-Line Interface Overview
- Video points to the Bitmana YouTube Channel
- Tutorial starts a short, interactive guide, which explains the basics of working with the platform
- How do I..? shows a list of documents relevant to your request
- Within the Account (email address) drop-down list, the following options are available:
- Settings redirects you to the User Settings section
- Change Password opens the same-named dialog box, where you need to fill in the required fields (Current Password, New Password, and Confirm Password)
- Language allows changing the localization of the dashboard interface (if available)
- Sign out to log out of the current account
Now, you know all of the basic dashboard possibilities and hopefully won't have any problems working with it.